This Collection includes:
- A man and a woman fall in love through their hand puppets.
- A children’s clown, possibly on the run from the law, bemoans his fate and falls in love with a mother of one of his clients. She convinces him that he might be happier if he becomes a normal person and just does clowning on the sly.
- A man and woman argue at a picnic while ants wage battle and romance around them.
The Plaid Man -
Death and Cupid fall in love, using two Elizabethan people as their mouthpieces.
North Pole Winter Woes -
An elf with poor sight threatens to beat Santa up in a bar for having sex with his little elf wife.
- A couple plays drinking games in a field, waiting to be picked up by aliens (which they are).
- Three soccer moms display their different approaches to mothering with the manner in which they encourage their children (two of whom are ruthless, the last of which is training her son to be a saint and actually turns out to be the most ruthless of all).